Presenting in a Virtual Environment
With the transition to working online, either full time or part-time, making virtual presentations has increasingly become the norm. As you’ve probably experienced over the last few months, running virtual meetings come with its own challenges like keeping people involved and engaged and preventing online overwhelm and fatigue.
When it comes to making a successful online presentation, there are a few additional elements you need to consider, concerning how the presentation is prepared and delivered, to ensure it hits the mark. This course addresses all of those challenges and provides you with a system that ensures you have all the skills you need to make effective presentations with a range of objectives and goals.
What you will learn
Presenting in a Virtual Environment is a modular based training programme that provides you with a step by step guide to making effective presentations to get the result you need. In this course you will learn how to:
- Structure your presentation according to your purpose and achieve maximum impact
- Create compelling slide presentations for maximum impact and engagement
- Present with confidence, connect with your audience and establish credibility and trust
- Deliver an engaging presentation and persuade the audience to take action
- Adapt your presentation to meet the needs and time demands of different presentation environments i.e. meetings, seminars and conferences
- Manage the technical demands of presenting in an online environment
How we do it
Using a systematic approach, each module develops in a way that increases your confidence and competence in presenting in a virtual environment, with practical tasks and support in between modules to enable you to experience the learning and develop the skills as you go.